Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original WWI EK2?

Article about: hi, I have my doubts that EK2's from ww1 are frequently reproduced due to how common they are but this one im highly questioning because of the weird pin device on the ribbon, the seller cla

Default Original WWI EK2?

hi, I have my doubts that EK2's from ww1 are frequently reproduced due to how common they are but this one im highly questioning because of the weird pin device on the ribbon, the seller claims it was given to pilots in ww1 along with the year of issue but I have never heard anything of this, am I in the wrong or in the seller incorrect?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original WWI EK2?
    P
    Many

The cross is authentic , not sure about the add on .

Do not fool yourself, WW I EK II's are faked!
    I believe this one is an original although I am not familiar with the maker mark, it appears to be an "HS" or an "HB" or possibly an "SH". None that I recognise. I am not sure about the ribbon device.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The attached 1915-dated eagle appears to be one of the many patriotic-themed pins popular at the time...
    cheers, Glenn

Glenn and Australia nailed it.
    Good cross with a piece of patriotic jewelery attached to it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.