Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pickelhauben

Article about: A few of my pickelhauben, some prior to restoration. Camera is on the blink, so I'll post pictures of how those look now, chinstraps and cockades added, ect. From the top: 3. Rheinisches I-R

?

Default Pickelhauben

A few of my pickelhauben, some prior to restoration. Camera is on the blink, so I'll post pictures of how those look now, chinstraps and cockades added, ect. From the top: 3. Rheinisches I-R von Horn Nr. 29, made by Alexander Dahl Barmen, 1916. Next: left: 4. Unter-Elsassisches I-R Nr. 143. right: side view of I-R Nr. 29.
    Next, left: Officers M-91 Feldartillerie, made by Depaheg Patent. Chinscales complete but not seen here. Right: battlefield relic, brought home by British officer, 2. Thuringisches I-R Nr. 32, 1899, 4. Kompagnie, 1. Bataillon. Next, left: M-15, dated 1916, maker's stamp barly visible "...use.. in S.O." is all that can be made out. Right: 3. Brandenburgisches I-R Nr. 20 Graf Tauentzien von Wittenburg. Lastly, M-15 Sanitatskorps kugelhelm from Armeekorps XVIII, paper label named to Sanitats Gefreiter Kierey, stamped B.J.A. XVIII and has the 'f' stamp for Feldbrauchbar also.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pickelhauben  
    Attached Images Attached Images Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pickelhauben
    P
    Many

Default Re: Pickelhauben

Very nice !

Quite the collection !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks. Just noticed that the way its come out isn't the same as the preview, so the left/right directions don't work! Oh well, just take it in sequence.

?

A few more views of the same
    Attached Images Attached Images Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben  Pickelhauben 

?

Very nice! I will have to provide a place for my future Pickelhelm. Someday.

?

real nice, i like the ones with the ball on top... Artillery?

colt45, correct, known, not as a Pickelhaube, but as a Kugelhelm ! Kugel meaning ''ball'' (as in cannonball), as Pickel is ''point''. DPWICK, splendid helmets ....