Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please Help - WWI Verwundetenabzeichen

Article about: Hello all, I wanted to get your comments on the authenticity of the the attached (2) WWI Wound badges, (1) Cut out wound badge , (1) Silver wound badge (1) Gold wound bage Thank you very muc

Default Please Help - WWI Verwundetenabzeichen

Hello all,

I wanted to get your comments on the authenticity of the the attached
    (2) WWI Wound badges,
    (1) Cut out wound badge ,
    (1) Silver wound badge
    (1) Gold wound bage

Thank you very much

Please Help - WWI VerwundetenabzeichenPlease Help - WWI Verwundetenabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please Help - WWI Verwundetenabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Please Help - WWI Verwundetenabzeichen

Hello wildkatz
    At first cursory glance I believe these badges to be good, but don't take my word for it! Use the search function
    & have a look at various others put forward for discussion on the forum. Look at different characteristics such as
    hardware & detailing, bearing in mind that these badges were made from basically wars end through to the early
    forties. There are, & will will be differences seen, & by studying these variations you will soon have a good idea
    whether a badge is period or not. The only reason that I post this is that I notice that you have a large number
    of posts asking "real or fake". Mate, there is not a great deal of literature regarding the Verwundetenabzeichen
    available, but by browsing this forum you will certainly be enlightened regarding this & any other award.

Regards
    Brett

All, thank you very much for your comments. I will look around a bit more.

I don't like the cut-out badge as the details are too soft and it has an unusual flat catch...low quality for sure. Compare to mine...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images Please Help - WWI Verwundetenabzeichen  Please Help - WWI Verwundetenabzeichen