Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Portepee Austro-Hungarian / German empire Request

Article about: Hello colleagues, can you describe how the Portepee bayonets for the Austrian and German armies? You also know the differences between the various military units? If you help me I am very gr

Default Portepee Austro-Hungarian / German empire Request

Hello colleagues,
    can you describe how the Portepee bayonets for the Austrian and German armies?
    You also know the differences between the various military units?

If you help me I am very grateful!

?

I'm assuming that you are asking about the troddeln or bayonet knot. Check out this thread
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/k98-b...et-knot-27487/

Quote by aicusv View Post
    I'm assuming that you are asking about the troddeln or bayonet knot. Check out this thread
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/k98-b...et-knot-27487/

Ok I thank you, I looked for above all information for the period of the first world war.

I am also looking for a Portepee for Austrian bayonet to buy, if some friend can sell all it takes is writing him/it to me...
    Thanks hi

Take a look at Suedsteiermarkversand...An Austrian dealer in Austrian Militaria...He had 3 for sale, but now he's down to his last one and at only 35 Euros it won't last!!
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Take a look at Suedsteiermarkversand...An Austrian dealer in Austrian Militaria...He had 3 for sale, but now he's down to his last one and at only 35 Euros it won't last!!
    cheers, Glenn
    Thanks, I have seen his/her objects in sale and unfortunately they are all ended ones...