Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Prussian Bugle Wartime Steel 1918 Maker Marked

Article about: Hello, Here's a nice, hard to find wartime steel Prussian bugle with 1918 maker marking. Small bend to the rim area, and missing 1-iron ring on the bell of the bugle. The bugle came in a gro

Default Prussian Bugle Wartime Steel 1918 Maker Marked

Hello,

Here's a nice, hard to find wartime steel Prussian bugle with 1918 maker marking. Small bend to the rim area, and missing 1-iron ring on the bell of the bugle.

The bugle came in a grouping I bought that included 2-pickelhaubes, an ulan tschapka, a kurassier helmet, a shako, and a camo M-17 helmet, all from a family in Minnesota that had them for many decades, probably since the end of WW1.

Best Regards,

Alan

Prussian Bugle Wartime Steel 1918 Maker MarkedPrussian Bugle Wartime Steel 1918 Maker MarkedPrussian Bugle Wartime Steel 1918 Maker MarkedPrussian Bugle Wartime Steel 1918 Maker MarkedPrussian Bugle Wartime Steel 1918 Maker MarkedPrussian Bugle Wartime Steel 1918 Maker MarkedPrussian Bugle Wartime Steel 1918 Maker Marked

You've had a pretty good month
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks very much Greg!

I bought the bugle in the fall of 2011 on a Sunday afternoon at the Minnesota Military show, from a walk-in to the show. I'm finally getting around to shooting nice photos and posting it.

Here's a link that shows what the original photos of the pickelhaubes and bugle looked like that they showed me. I was really fortunate that they had the photos in the wife's purse, and didn't carry in a helmet or two for everyone to see before they got to my table. Pickelhaubes.Com

Best Regards,

Alan
    Last edited by ww1czechlegion; 05-31-2015 at 01:38 AM.