Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.

Article about: Hello fellow Imperials, I’ve been offered this Imperial Prussian M15 Pickelhaube which is in a nice used condition (albeit for a missing liner tongue). I have a question regarding the rear v

Default Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.

Hello fellow Imperials,

I’ve been offered this Imperial Prussian M15 Pickelhaube which is in a nice used condition (albeit for a missing liner tongue). I have a question regarding the rear visor which appears to have been re-attached at some point as a row of holes is visible above where it is stitched to the body of the helmet. Overall, the wear to the haube and rear neck guard appear to be commensurate with one another so I am wondering if it may be a depot replacement/repair or similar? I don’t see an issue stamp but assume it it there but hard to see due to the darkened leather.

Thanks for any advice regarding the rear neck guard.
    Andy

Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Prussian M15 Pickelhaube.
    P
    Many

I like it
    Looks like mine in all details.. perhaps it was some point reattached to the body again?
    But great piece Andy..
    Here is mine..
    Beware the Prussian stuff gets to you

Best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Thank you Lt Col. Ullerhaard. This will be my third as I already have another in my collection and a Prussian Ersatz. Your example has a very nice look to it. I’d like a cover as well at some stage but preferably something with a well used look to it.

Andy