Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Should I buy this German Medal?

Article about: I don't know much about this medal, but it appears to me to be a long service medal for 25 years service. I'm assuming it's from the WW1 time period, but I've never seen the medal before. Do

Default Should I buy this German Medal?

I don't know much about this medal, but it appears to me to be a long service medal for 25 years service. I'm assuming it's from the WW1 time period, but I've never seen the medal before. Does anyone know what this is and if it's original? Thanks!

Should I buy this German Medal?Should I buy this German Medal?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Should I buy this German Medal?
    P
    Many

It's a Bavarian (Blue/White Colors) Veterans Association Award for "25 Years of Loyal Membership" ...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    It's a Bavarian (Blue/White Colors) Veterans Association Award for "25 Years of Loyal Membership" ...
    cheers, Glenn
    Awesome! Do you know the value of these medals? I've never seen them before and when I looked online I didn't find this one

?

Veterans assosciations medals arent worth a whole lot, unfortunately.

Regards,
    Bas

Veteran's Club Awards such as this are indeed easily found within the $20 Range...The Varieties out there are endless...They're great "Fillers" and will certainly compliment an Imperial Award Display...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 04-24-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Not something I am hunting for, but a nice looking Imperial medal and worth acquiring if you want an original medal at an affordable price. Go treat yourself!

Hi,

this cross is listed in Nimmergut's catalog "Abzeichen und Auszeichnungen Deutscher Kriegervereine", pos. 1400, price 45 €.

I have noticed, that interest in all unoffcial decorations of Krigervereine is growing up lats years, especially if they are mounted in medal bars, with regiment or battle clasps.

greetings
    Tomasz

And they are only likely to get more valuable as time goes on (if more likely to be faked).