Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Small Franco-Prussian War group

Article about: Gents, It has been a little bit since I have posted and let alone make a militaria purchase. To that I'm sorry. With work being so busy it just seems that time flies by and you once an a whi

Default Small Franco-Prussian War group

Gents,

It has been a little bit since I have posted and let alone make a militaria purchase. To that I'm sorry. With work being so busy it just seems that time flies by and you once an a while need to get out of the passing lane and slow down and appreciate the little things and channel your energy in a positive way. With that being said, I was able to find these two items and I hope to obtain more all attributed to one very busy soldier in the Franco Prussian War. Sadly, this soldier's medal bar was dismantled before I made the purchase and other medals have long been sold off individually. I may have the opportunity to purchase a picture showing him with his intact medal bar verifying his storied military career.
    Small Franco-Prussian War groupSmall Franco-Prussian War groupSmall Franco-Prussian War groupSmall Franco-Prussian War group

Sadly, the EK1 stickpin had a pin that has long since broken away.