Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Strange visor/brim on german ww1 helmet

Article about: Hi guys. A while ago I bought this helmet: I thought that it was a normal m16 but the brim was inisual, so I made some research and I found this post on the forum: Strange visor/brim on Germ

Okay, that's fine by me if you ask to other collectors

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strange visor/brim on german ww1 helmet
    P
    Many

Much better now with clear pics. Absolutely no marking there? did you check it carefully?
    Looks like something went wrong at the factory or a missing passage during the final work ?
    The curve just above the visor is much less curved than what we use to see. kind of proto duck bill ?..headscratcher for sure.

Yea, you can absutely share the photos with other collectors

Ok, we think we may have an idea what it could be. Could you please possibly take a photo from side on but lower down. We are trying to see how much of a curve there is between the front visor and the skirt around the shell. Any closeup photos of the inside rear and side of the rear skirt would also be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
    Andy

Here the new photos are.
    Strange visor/brim on german ww1 helmet Strange visor/brim on german ww1 helmet
    Sorry but I haven't logged on the forum for a while so I didn't see your message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2