Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe

Article about: Any thoughts on this helmet? It looks ok to me, its a little rough in some places, but I like it. Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe

Any thoughts on this helmet? It looks ok to me, its a little rough in some places, but I like it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe   Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe  

Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe   Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe  

Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe
    P
    Many

Looks a nice Bavarian officers type judging by the lining & type type of spike, i think though that the state cockade is the wrong colour or maybe that a Prussian eagle has been changed for a Bavarian plate .Still nice thou cheers Paul

?

Anywhere I can find prices for pickelhaube?

There's a few here for sale.

The Collector's Guild

Luke

?

thanks guys!

I think this may be a put together.Looks like a Prussian with a Bavarian plate attached , a couple more pics of the front would be good..I have Bavarian and Prussian ones and im not sure if its in all cases, but the spike on my Prussian ones are bigger than the Bavarian.Your spike looks like my Prussian ones

?

hopefully this helps
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe   Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe  

?

It very easily could be pieced together. I'm buying it from a lot that is mostly American, the helmet is supposed to be a bring back, it could have just been made from parts to sell soldiers souvenirs

Sorry mate im just not sure, here are some pics of one of mine to compare..its an NCO
    Thoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believeThoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believeThoughts on this pickelhaube? Bavarian I believe

?

Very nice example^

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast