Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

is it a trench knife?

Article about: hello i have a opportunity to buy an an attached knife,i have never seen anything similiar to it. can You help with identification? best regards

Default is it a trench knife?

hello i have a opportunity to buy an an attached knife,i have never seen anything similiar to it.
    can You help with identification?
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture is it a trench knife?   is it a trench knife?  

is it a trench knife?   is it a trench knife?  

is it a trench knife?   is it a trench knife?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is it a trench knife?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Any markings? Pretty salty too. But as to your question... I see no connection to this being a trench / fighting knife in my opinion.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

ok yes for me it is very suspiocious item too
    thank You for the answer

MAP
    ?

Maybe others have seen this. I see no military connection. Most likely a commercially produced tool.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have seen similar knives previously, they fetch good money if in good condition, but not military, a multi tool pocket knife, though you need a big pocket for this one.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

My wife has a similar one of these knives but with stag horn grips and much newer looking. I think her dad bought it from a hunting shop back in the 80s/90s making her one just a commercial pocket knife/tool.

There should be stamps on the knife blade, they might help you at least guess the age.

Tony