MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Ulanka ? Cutaway tunic - help please

Article about: I thought this type tunic did not have cutaway 'tails' - also the epaulettes are usually fringed? Or only for higher ranks? And in any case would very much appreciate (soon, especially!) an

?

Default Ulanka ? Cutaway tunic - help please

I thought this type tunic did not have cutaway 'tails' - also the epaulettes are usually fringed? Or only for higher ranks?
    And in any case would very much appreciate (soon, especially!) an i.d. Sorry only foto the guy sent me and it's not great. Thanks heaps fellas, good weekend.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ulanka ? Cutaway tunic - help please  

?

wait - now got more pix...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ulanka ? Cutaway tunic - help please   Ulanka ? Cutaway tunic - help please  

Ulanka ? Cutaway tunic - help please  

Hi

I'm no expert but could it be a theatre prop ? Doesn't look particularly high quality in manufacture....just a suggestion.

Hopefully the uniform guys will ID it for you.

?

that thought crossed my mind, too; tho make it's just worn. the litzen might stand a chance (?) thanks. dw

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi

I'm no expert but could it be a theatre prop ? Doesn't look particularly high quality in manufacture....just a suggestion.

Hopefully the uniform guys will ID it for you.