Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown - WW1 Ordenspange

Article about: Came across this Medal Bar on offer at a action house, some of the medals I see for the first time, could members tell what they are and the possible value. Left to Right (1) WW1 Austro-Hung

?

Default Unknown - WW1 Ordenspange

Came across this Medal Bar on offer at a action house, some of the medals I see for the first time, could members tell what they are and the possible value. Left to Right (1) WW1 Austro-Hungarian Veterans Medal (2)Unknown (3)Perhaps Feurwehr (4)Unknown (5)maybe 25yrs Feurwehr service ? (6)WW1 Veterans Organization Medal (7) Unknown. This is the only picture I have any information appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown - WW1 Ordenspange  

?

Default Re: Unknown - WW1 Ordenspange

Alec,

I think you have not gotten any more replies because the posted picture is too small. I understand it is the only one you have, but I don't think anyone will be able to help you any further without something better to look at.

MfG,
    Chip

?

Default Re: Unknown - WW1 Ordenspange

I didn't get the medal bar stayed in until the bar hit 600 euro. It eventfully cost the buyer 1353 euro. The final price will go higher, if he decides to bring the bar in order and replace the two wrong medals.