Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

What do you guys think of my recently purchased M-1917 Imperial German Helmet?

Article about: Hello my name is Sean and I am 18 years old. I enjoy collecting war helmets and i just recently purchased this M1917 Imperial German Helmet. I thought it look really good overall with a grea

Default What do you guys think of my recently purchased M-1917 Imperial German Helmet?

Hello my name is Sean and I am 18 years old. I enjoy collecting war helmets and i just recently purchased this M1917 Imperial German Helmet. I thought it look really good overall with a great patina and it has some sort of battle damage. What are you guys opinions on this helmet? Is it in good condition? The helmet has a rusty patina but it was not a dug helmet, this is actually a house find. Their is basically no pitting on the helmet. Overall could i get opinions? Thanks so much! Btw i paid around 150 US dollars for it which is about 108 euros.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you guys think of my recently purchased M-1917 Imperial German Helmet?   What do you guys think of my recently purchased M-1917 Imperial German Helmet?  

What do you guys think of my recently purchased M-1917 Imperial German Helmet?   What do you guys think of my recently purchased M-1917 Imperial German Helmet?  

What do you guys think of my recently purchased M-1917 Imperial German Helmet?   What do you guys think of my recently purchased M-1917 Imperial German Helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you guys think of my recently purchased M-1917 Imperial German Helmet?
    P
    Many

A nice helmet! I have a similar helmet that I bought for $150 so I think that is a good price! I'm not sure if that is battle damage since the bullet would have to hit the inside of the helmet to make that hole. I suppose it could have happened. Still a very nice helmet!

Welcome aboard!

I like it!...

Welcome good helmet.
    it does look like battle damage.
    chris

Nice one - The damage adds to it. Shells sell for $20)-$300
    so you did pretty good, IMO.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Very nice helmet, like it a lot :-)

Many strange things happen on the battlefield !
    It doesn't have to be a bullet !!

Mfg
    Marc

looks like some original finish left.looks good despite the moth damage.-lol