Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What do ypou think of these WW 1 panzer badges

Article about: I am relatively sure the Badge on the right is ok. Notice it has hollow eyes - but not all the way through. The other one lacks that, and look at the back. What do you think? Any idea what t

I believe the Queensland Museum has this badge. They also have the only surviving A7v tank in existence.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do ypou think of these WW 1 panzer badges
    P
    Many

I have an example of a Zeitner Berlin badge which I purchased 30 years ago in Sydney, Australia. It appears to be cast in silver, and overall is very similar to the one shown. Over the years I have amassed letters, e-mails, books on the subject of the badge and A7v tanks. Zeitner's daughter believes that the one I have was made by her father. This was based on photos that I sent her. If it is a fake as has been suggested by some, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to make at least two, mine and Wuestenfuchs.

Default WW1 German Tank Badge

Front & rear pictures of the badge I have. Any thoughts would be appreciated. As I posted earlier, I find it interesting that there are 2 Zeitner badges in existence.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do ypou think of these WW 1 panzer badges  

Default WW1 Panzer Badge

I too have a Zeitner stamped badge. Could you tell me how you came by yours? I bought mine in a coin, medal & stamp shop in Sydney, NSW, Australia in 1983-84. The shop assistant couldn't tell me anything about it, e.g., how the shop came by it.

Could you tell me how you came by your badge? I bought mine (Zeitner/Berlin) in 1983-84 from a coin, medal & stamp shop in Sydney, NSW, Australia. The shop assistant couldn't say how the shop came by it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2