Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniform

Article about: Hi, Wilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniform and Helm, which is truly a magnificent work of Art. I believe a neck order that is being worn sold for over €27,000.00. Regards SK

Default Wilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniform

Hi, Wilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniform and Helm, which is truly a magnificent work of Art. I believe a neck order that is being worn sold for over €27,000.00.

Wilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniformWilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniformWilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniformWilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniformWilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniformWilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniformWilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniformWilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniform

Regards SK
    Last edited by Silberkreuz; 07-03-2014 at 06:27 PM.

?

Totally incorrect description; the helmet & uniform are for the Regiment der Garde du Korps, a kurassier regiment, heavy cavalry, NOT hussars.
    I'm guessing the information shown is for another uniform, not the one in the photos; perhaps a mixup?

BobS

Default WK 11 Guarde De Corps uniform

Hi Bob, yes you are correct I posted the wrong card. Even when I was writing it I wrote Guarde De Corps then looked at the card and re- wrote it. I even tried to show a pic of WK wearing this uniform but 8 photos was the limit.
    Thank you for pointing this out, nobody else Noticed ( or myself and I wrote it).

Will edit it.

Wilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniformWilhelm Kaiser's Guarde De Corps uniform

Regards SK

ccj
    ?

Not the kaiser if the sleeves are both the same length