Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad

Article about: hi all,,would like to hear your opinions on this item and case,,,looks suspicious to me,,

Default WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad

hi all,,would like to hear your opinions on this item and case,,,looks suspicious to me,,
    Attached Images Attached Images WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad  WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad  WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad  WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad  WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad  WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad  WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad  WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad
    P
    Many

Default Re: WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad

militarymania, the U-Boot badge, designed by artist Walter Schott, production commenced summer 1918...the contract was given to C.E.Juncker, but badges were marked in recognition of his design with the designer/artists name, thus.... WALTER SCHOTT fer.(in a way that the downward stroke of the first T in Schott was missing!) and not with the makers logo, of C.E.Juncker.
    The design of the logo shown on your badge was used between 1935 and 1939/40, have a look at a photo attached of that logo....I too do not like the look of this badge, in particular the hinge/clasp assembly, but.....as I dont have one, coupled with the fact that I tend to stay away from Imperial 'combat badges', i.e. pilot/airship etc, I will leave deliberation as to authenticity to those who have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW I Uboat,cased,,,,good or bad