Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ww1 ek2 ??

Article about: Hello Gents I was wondering if anybody could help me out a little with reference to an EK 2 question?.. WW1 EK2 with a civilain ribbon...I take that the cross is the same as a military one??

?

Default Ww1 ek2 ??

Hello Gents

I was wondering if anybody could help me out a little with reference to an EK 2 question?..
    WW1 EK2 with a civilain ribbon...I take that the cross is the same as a military one??.I'm thinking of buying one. Just waiting for some photos of the Kreuz..I think/know the ribbon is repro but I was wondering if it is a crime to change the ribbon?? Thanks again I will post the pictures when I get them... Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww1 ek2 ??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ww1 ek2 ??

Do you mean 'Non-combatant'.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Yep thats the 1 Steve...Sorry about that.. so who would be non combant??? Nurses & people like that??.. Thanks Terry.

Yes - nurses, stretcher bearers, any soldier or participant
    not involved in direct combat. The medals are identical
    except for the ribbon.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww1 ek2 ??   Ww1 ek2 ??  

Regards,

Steve.

?

Cheers Steve some good snaps there too.. When I get the photos from the man who is selling the medal/award I will post on here. Thank you again for your time...Cheers Terry.

Lol - first set is mine, the non combatant cross was off the net.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

No problems still both a fine set.. I like the way they are mounted on the top photo..its Austrian isnt it???..Cheers Terry.

?

Hello Steve & gents this is the photo the dealer sent me. Not great but better than nothing I thinks??? lol... Do the EK 2s of WW1 have makers marks too?? Thanks again for your time & effort. Terry. .Ww1 ek2 ??

Terry...do not pay over the odds for this cross.....the ribbon appears to be repro as you stated in your first post, a WW1 EK II should be around £35-40 (with a combatants ribbon)....the non combatants ribbon approx £6.00 (UV Neg). Most Imperial EK's are mm. Remember...It is common for some people to add a non combatants ribbon to enhance value......
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Cheers Steve I will have a word with him about pricing later this week...I think he wanted 50 pounds for it!! which a tenner more than what you stated.. So I will ask him??...I will ask him if he knows the Makers markings?? See what he says!!!..I will have to look to see if there is a listing of EK makers on here one day.. Thanks for the heads up.. Terry,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast