Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW1 Fireman helmet

Article about: G'day, just wondered if anyone can tell me about this, I presume it's ww1 or earlier and by the emblem maybe part of the Brass band, it's very small and i'd go as far as to sak a youth size.

Default WW1 Fireman helmet

WW1 Fireman helmetWW1 Fireman helmetWW1 Fireman helmetWW1 Fireman helmetWW1 Fireman helmetWW1 Fireman helmetWW1 Fireman helmetWW1 Fireman helmetG'day, just wondered if anyone can tell me about this, I presume it's ww1 or earlier and by the emblem maybe part of the Brass band, it's very small and i'd go as far as to sak a youth size. The liner is a size 56 approx, any ideas?

Cheers Phill.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW1 Fireman helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: WW1 Fireman helmet

I would like to hear some info on this please looks cool to me civil im sure. Love the brass Axe and Horn.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Cheers Eric my Missus Loves it so much i gave it to her so i couldn't sell it

Don't blame her I would love to have it too love the look mate.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks again, I was keen to restore it a little as you can see the metal rim is unstitched from the leather but she likes it the way it is and doesn't want me to mess with it, be nice to find out some history though, and thanks for your Mate request, it's my pleasure.

Phill

Anyone?

Very cool looking helmet.. I'm sorry I can't tell you any more about it but I'm sure someone out there knows a little about these!

Josh

Cheers Josh, maybe kickin it back in "whats new" might get some response, where in Vic are ya? if ya don't mind me asking.

Phill

G'day Phil,

I was hoping that you'd get some more bites! I'm in Geelong mate..

Josh

Sweet, Go The Pies LOL, I"M in montrose out in the Yarra valley, saw ya Gr Grandads grenade before, Bizarre! looks like something out of a Pirate Movie its wild, thanks for the linkback and hope to chat a bit more its a pretty cool joint, heaps of info (apart from antique fire helmets ) Cheers Bud

Phill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast