Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

WW1 German helmet sniper shield

Article about: What would be the best way to clean it up.It was found last month in Meuse Argonne in the village of Romagne-sous-montfaucon.

Default Re: WW1 German helmet sniper shield

Here one that one of my Friend from Meuse Argonne found next to a farm wall.WW1 German helmet sniper shield

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW1 German helmet sniper shield
    P
    Many

Stunning items they are.
    I had a grabenpanzer in my first collection; it was complete, painted silver to protect it from rust and the curves of the schoulder were cut off so it would fit against a wall....
    I also had the helmet shield, but that one came much later. Just by coincidence I saw it laying on the floor of a collegue who cleared houses in France, we did a lot of buisiness, so he gave it to me for free. As I wasn't in to militaria any more I gave it to friend who still had his collection from the senventies , but never baught a new item sinds.
    They are on my list ...again, now!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Stunning items they are.
    I had a grabenpanzer in my first collection; it was complete, painted silver to protect it from rust and the curves of the schoulder were cut off so it would fit against a wall....
    I also had the helmet shield, but that one came much later. Just by coincidence I saw it laying on the floor of a collegue who cleared houses in France, we did a lot of buisiness, so he gave it to me for free. As I wasn't in to militaria any more I gave it to friend who still had his collection from the senventies , but never baught a new item sinds.
    They are on my list ...again, now!
    |<
    They are very interresting items,they also display very well.Saw a couple in perfect condition with camo paint just beautiful .

More great relics from the Argonne Chris , thanks for showing them , cheers Raymond

Quote by ironcross1 View Post
    More great relics from the Argonne Chris , thanks for showing them , cheers Raymond
    Hi Raymond,did you pick up any new items from Meuse Argonne.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Hi Raymond,did you pick up any new items from Meuse Argonne.
    Hello Chris , nothing lately mate , been keeping an eye open on Ebay but nothing really of interest there from the Argonne, but ill keep watching , cheers Raymond

Hello Chris , nothing lately mate , been keeping an eye open on Ebay but nothing really of interest there from the Argonne, but ill keep watching , cheers Raymond
    Spring is comming it will bring the good stuff .
    My Friend from Meuse Argonne have had some much snow that they have not even look for anything.

Chris mate if i lived there i wouldnt be able to help myself , snow or no snow id be out there digging ,cheers Raymond

Chris mate if i lived there i wouldnt be able to help myself , snow or no snow id be out there digging ,cheers Raymond
    I just remenber that I have a german Dog-tag that I found in a field in Romagne-sous-montfaucon but in very Bad condition and I wanted to get some info on it,probably should post it.I remenber when I lived in Bavaria love the montain and the snow still would go in the woods just beautiful.

Sounds awesome Chris , please post pic of the tag if you have one , sounds interesting , Raymond

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast