Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wwi visor cap

Article about: Hello gentlemen, this newly bought cap, and would like the contribution of all. One might deduce what would this seal, or what's left of it? Some information about the manufacturer, etc., et

Default Wwi visor cap

Hello gentlemen, this newly bought cap, and would like the contribution of all.
    One might deduce what would this seal, or what's left of it?
    Some information about the manufacturer, etc., etc.
    Any contribution is welcome.
    Thank you so much.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wwi visor cap   Wwi visor cap  

Wwi visor cap   Wwi visor cap  

Wwi visor cap  

MAP
    ?

Love the book! LoL! Got mine in front of me right now along with a few other reference books. Always right beside my computer or nightstand!

As for the cap. Looks great! But will leave it to others for authentication!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Love the book! LoL! Got mine in front of me right now along with a few other reference books. Always right beside my computer or nightstand!

As for the cap. Looks great! But will leave it to others for authentication!
    Yeahhhh do not know if could stand long without this book, hehehehehe, very good to know that collectors are connected, hehehe.
    I hope you enjoyed the cap, but do not know much about caps of World War I, bought more with the intention to show in my classes, my students love these things.
    Thank you so much.

MAP
    ?

I have not delved into WW1 caps. Still trying to become proficient with WW2 era caps LoL!

This book is great, but from what I am told, it is not perfect. But lots of fantastic info to learn from.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Certainly, this book is very good, I do not know anything about visors World War, but also do not know much about the visors of World War II, hehehehe, I have a lot to learn.
    Thanks,

MAP
    ?

We all need to continue to learn. If we stop or think we know everything we are just foolish.

But back to your visor. Hopefully Stonemint and others come along to help out.

Let's wait. Thanks

some note about this that someone could give a help on this ??
    thank you

?

?

Go to the Kaiser's Bunker and you should find some useful information on Imperial headgear.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast