Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

1915 british calendar

Article about: I am looking for information on a 1915 british calendar that i have. I cant find it anywhere. It was sanctioned from the queen and princess mary for the soldiers and sailors.

Rena
    ?

Default 1915 british calendar

I am looking for information on a 1915 british calendar that i have. I cant find it anywhere. It was sanctioned from the queen and princess mary for the soldiers and sailors.

Default Re: 1915 british calendar

Hi Rena, welcome to the forum!

Can you show a picture of the item? There were various items produced for sale in aid of servicemens welfare funds.

Cheers, Ade.

Rena
    ?

I think I have downloaded the pics. please let me now if it didn't work1915 british calendar1915 british calendar1915 british calendar

Not a pattern I have seen before. The Scottish lion is featured on the front so there may be a Scottish connection here.

Cheers, Ade.

koletko
    ?

Hello, I am producing an educational video for students on the subject of WW1 propaganda pieces, and would love to receive permission to include this image of this 1915 calendar for our 8th graders. Is there any way I can contact Rena for the appropriate permission? Thank you!

Quote by koletko View Post
    Hello, I am producing an educational video for students on the subject of WW1 propaganda pieces, and would love to receive permission to include this image of this 1915 calendar for our 8th graders. Is there any way I can contact Rena for the appropriate permission? Thank you!
    Since Rena is listed as a guest, I would think it unlikely that this site has any contact info.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)