Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Armistice Message!

Article about: Hello all With Armistice Day almost upon us I thought I’d post this relevant item from my collection. This is a message form pasted into the WWI scrapbook of a William Roche, who was a membe

?

I suggest you send this member a private message / e mail as they haven't been online since March 2014 !

It's a bit unclear actually because my Grandma who has recently passed away told us that a General came to her house and signed for it saying he was from the Lancashire fusiliers barracks and it was to be put into the on site museum. To be honest it's bit scary that it's on the collectors market as I personally would of loved to pass it down to my children as part of our history. I must admit I'm very confused!!!

Sorry Paul but also as I'm new here, how do I private message this member or get his email? Thanks David

Hi David, welcome!

Click here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/warme...bernr23855wrf/

Under Rob's photo you will see the email/PM options.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Whilst it's difficult to speculate as to how it has come onto the market there are some very unscrupulous people involved in the Militaria scene as in all walks of life and the General story is similar to others i have heard that are used to obtain items unlawfully from families !!

I can only hope that you can recover yopur family history items from Rob !,

regards

Paul

Rob stopped posting a long time back and has not responded to pm's since then, why is not known, which is a shame as he was a valuable member of the forum.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I would echo Paul and Jerry's comments.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2