Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

A Canadian Thing just found, now in my collection WW1

Article about: Well a friend at a Military museum gave me this, he know this sort of thing means more to me than bayonets Daggers ect. This was found on the Military Canadian Base, Base Borden during curre

?

Default A Canadian Thing just found, now in my collection WW1

Well a friend at a Military museum gave me this, he know this sort of thing means more to me than bayonets Daggers ect.
    This was found on the Military Canadian Base, Base Borden during currect construction..they have a couple themselves.Welches Juice, it was given to those ( in that time) in hospital as it was to help people get their energy back....far from what they say today..too me, to just think the last guy to touch this was a WW1 Canadian Soldier, before going off to war... I can not explain it!!!!.
    And the fellow gave me a copy of the add telling about...dated 1915, long before the US got into the war they won..

Dean O
    Canada

A Canadian Thing just found, now in my collection WW1A Canadian Thing just found, now in my collection WW1A Canadian Thing just found, now in my collection WW1A Canadian Thing just found, now in my collection WW1

Very cool!
    Where was it???

?

Brad, it was I the back of my Jeep!!!!! LOL!!

Dean O