Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cap Badge on Photo Postcard

Article about: Hi all. This postcard came framed up with a General Service Medal with Palestine (1936- 1939) clasp. The medal is named to a soldier in the North Staffs, however I do not recognise the cap b

Default Cap Badge on Photo Postcard

Hi all. This postcard came framed up with a General Service Medal with Palestine (1936- 1939) clasp. The medal is named to a soldier in the North Staffs, however I do not recognise the cap badge shown in the photograph. I am dubious that it is the same chap as the photo appears to be First World War vintage. I would be interested to know if anyone has an opinion on the badge as it is not one I recognise. Many thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap Badge on Photo Postcard   Cap Badge on Photo Postcard  

I wish I could help more it may be worth a ask on this forum? I looked but it's way to unfamiliar to me. I d love to know though. Best regards.

Brian

The British Military Badge Forum

I cropped the second image and changed the tone which helps the badge contrast better, may help with the identification?

Thanks for that Brian. I have posted it on the badge forum where it has been suggested that it is an Army Service Corps badge. However if it is there appears to be something in front of it. Thanks again.