Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hill 60 Rifle Stoke

Article about: Hi everyone. Thought id ask for your opinions regarding this rifle butt. I know these can be faked but i'm not sure what to make of this one. Either way, if it does turn out to be a fake it

?

Default Re: Hill 60 Rifle Stock

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Two brothers were involved in "marking" and Making these items in the early 80's. One brother owned Hill 60, and the other had Hill 62. Neither of them spoke to each other, as there was a family feud. The brother who "owned" hill 60 died a few years ago.. I haven't been back for a number of years, but I can assure you back in the early 80's, these were being knocked up and sold to the "tourist". at rather a lot of money I may add
    Is that the Big fat bloke John or is he the one still alive ??

Nice to see you about
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Two brothers were involved in "marking" and Making these items in the early 80's. One brother owned Hill 60, and the other had Hill 62. Neither of them spoke to each other, as there was a family feud. The brother who "owned" hill 60 died a few years ago.. I haven't been back for a number of years, but I can assure you back in the early 80's, these were being knocked up and sold to the "tourist". at rather a lot of money I may add
    Thanks, do you have an example of another as i have looked and cant find one similar?

That's him Paul, he actually got done for kiddy fiddling in the early 90's. big fat slob
    Still about mate, retired now, so i don't get so much time as i used to. But I am at Leeds on the 14th

That's him Paul, he actually got done for kiddy fiddling in the early 90's. big fat slob
    Still about mate, retired now, so i don't get so much time as i used to. But I am at Leeds on the 14th
    He sounded like a colorful character.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2