Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M15 Adrian helmet doctor field medic

Article about: Here I have a doctor field medic M15 Adrian helmet which was manufactured by Angus Dupeyron of Paris (see pics for manufacturer ink stamp)' the other way to tell, is by the construction of t

I too had doubts about the badge belonging to the helmet, it looked a slightly different shade of blue to me but i'm in no doubt now!...

I read that the badges for these helmets where not always made in the same factory as the helmets. There were 8 manufacturers that I have read about who all used different shades of horizon blue and so if you see a helmet with original factory paint there will be on occasions a discrepancy in the shades between badge and helmet. The main reason you see more helmets with the same colour for badge and helmet is because they have recieved a field/depot repaint. The reason that you see dust and a little rust behind the badge on my helmet is, it never recieved a repaint so the gaps between helmet and badge were never sealed.

?

A nice hard to find model. Nice catch.

?

Just been looking at your engineer helmet and then I spotted this cracker. Very, very nice indeed.

Tony

Quote by ynot View Post
    Just been looking at your engineer helmet and then I spotted this cracker. Very, very nice indeed.

Tony
    Which cracker is that? No picture!

?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Which cracker is that? No picture!
    I mean Ian's medic helmet at the the start of this thread, for me it's a cracker and better than his French engineer's helmet.

He meant I'm a cracker Harry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2