Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My latest WWI Grouping

Article about: This past month a sad thing happened. The Veterans Memorial Museum in Branson Missouri closed. It was very sad because they had equipment from WWI to Our latest conflict on display. Every ti

I think The Bronze Sculptures did not sell. I got am e-mail looking for offers. One of them weighs 15 tons. Would make for a great memorial on some court house lawn. Of maybe in a park.
    If you get a chance to see the link. Some of the prices and people that bought on proxibid might be surprised when their items arrive. I of course have seen all of these things when visiting before many times. Just saying....
    John

Quote by relicz View Post
    Very Cool and nice save, congrats.

The bronze sculptures a pretty cool also.

I agree that there was a mix of real and repro items scattered about the displays.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Thanks goes out to you for the historical preservation!

?

John an excellent buy & good on you to keeping the collection together.I take my hat off to you sir.. Cheers Terry.

50 soldiers storming a beach would look awesome in my driveway haha, I hope whoever plunked out thousands of dollars for that SS stuff knew what they were doing since so much SS stuff is fake, just because it came from a museum doesnt always mean its the real deal.

thank you Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    John an excellent buy & good on you to keeping the collection together.I take my hat off to you sir.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Spitace41 View Post
    I like the James Dietz prints. Thats the first I have heard of him.
    Really? Great artist...I'm thinking of purchasing this one.

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My latest WWI Grouping  

I now have Benjamin Boyd home. I haven't got all of his things place out yet. But The leather case that was in the display had a surprise for me in it. A set of 1915 trench binoculars. This alone is quite a find in this condition. Also his leggings and mothers flag. I am making a display for the rest of the items. Hope you enjoy the new photos.
    John

My latest WWI GroupingMy latest WWI GroupingMy latest WWI GroupingMy latest WWI GroupingMy latest WWI GroupingMy latest WWI GroupingMy latest WWI GroupingMy latest WWI GroupingMy latest WWI GroupingMy latest WWI Grouping

?

John an excellent display..Looks really good..I'm glad it has all fell into place now. Cheers Terry.

John I don't get jealous easily but wow, I'm jealous, lol. That's a great display and fantastic grouping!

Thanks Guys for the kind words.

John

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3