MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New here, have a collection of my grandfather's letters from 91st Aero Squadron

Article about: I would like to share and find family members of the people my grandfather flew with in the 91st aero squadron in France. I recently inherited his letters a one document marked "Secret&

touchadream
    ?

Default New here, have a collection of my grandfather's letters from 91st Aero Squadron

I would like to share and find family members of the people my grandfather flew with in the 91st aero squadron in France. I recently inherited his letters a one document marked "Secret". Please advise how I pursue more information. He was a pilot, Leon Williams Powell, from Durham, NC, and his gunner was J.W. Schricker.

Default Re: New here, have a collection of my grandfather's letters from 91st Aero Squadron

Hello and welcome, look forward to hearing about your granfathers history..

touchadream
    ?

Default Re: New here, have a collection of my grandfather's letters from 91st Aero Squadron

Quote by darrenj40 View Post
    Hello and welcome, look forward to hearing about your granfathers history..
    I can't upload a letter because the pdf file is too large, hope I don't have to rescan all these.

Take a close up picture it will work also.

ERIC

evvcook
    ?

My grandfather was the commander of the 91st. I have a collection of photos I can share with you. Email me at ecook775 @gmail.com.

?

Cant you register and post them here ... ?