Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

New Meuse Argonne Picture book.

Article about: hI Chris, viewed your book , great photos, you must have found it very interesting visiting all the sites, i reckon ill buy the book after xmas so i can bone up on all the info before going

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Why don't you do as I do Chris? Print off a card insert with a dedication and sign it. Send it to the person who purchased your book and they can insert it themselves. It keeps people happy and is a lot cheaper than sending books out.

Cheers,
    Steve.
    Sound like a Great solution.
    chris

?

I am just back from a month of vacation in Hawaii and the book was here upon my return. I haven't had much time other than to thumb through it but its excellent and a great treat for me as I visited this area extensively in 2008 but something happened with my digital camera and all my pics were lost when I got home. I was quite upset but this has everyplace I visited that I can see thus far and the quality of the book is great. Thanks Chris, if anyone was thinking about this book I would highly recommend it.
    Doug

Quote by DougB View Post
    I am just back from a month of vacation in Hawaii and the book was here upon my return. I haven't had much time other than to thumb through it but its excellent and a great treat for me as I visited this area extensively in 2008 but something happened with my digital camera and all my pics were lost when I got home. I was quite upset but this has everyplace I visited that I can see thus far and the quality of the book is great. Thanks Chris, if anyone was thinking about this book I would highly recommend it.
    Doug
    Thank you so much for your comments Doug.
    chris

?

Good book

- - ------- - -

Nice book

- - ------- - -

Nice book

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4