Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Princess Mary's gift tin 1914

Article about: Thanks Mike. A very useful guide. I have saved the pics from the auctions and also labeled them for future reference. Cheers, Ade.

?

A nice thread to revive this time of year. Ive owned 2 such boxes and wish i hadnt sold them. Hindsite always 20/20. Always thought these boxes were a nice gesture by the Brits for the troops serving in that mess.

Robt.

Hello Everyone,

Anyone for Chocolate over 103 Years old that is, the following is from the auction of Medals awarded to Corporal Richard Byme Bullimore :

Best wishes

Andrzej

p.s. link to auction below :

103 Year Old Chocolate goes up for Online Auction | Eddisons CJM

For those looking for a bullet pencil, I had one come in work yesterday which will go up for auction on July 25th.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here are a couple of pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Princess Mary's gift tin 1914   Princess Mary's gift tin 1914  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I thought that I would share this one with you, tin, card inset, greetings card, bullet pencil. But what I found interesting was the letter. I know these were sometimes issued after the event. What I did not realise was they were still be sent out in 1920.

It came with all his medals paperwork etc.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Princess Mary's gift tin 1914   Princess Mary's gift tin 1914  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5