Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reuben Palin 63185 Pte RWF BWM

Article about: Another addition on its way to me. Comes with a copy of his MIC, war badge roll and part of his pension records.

Default Reuben Palin 63185 Pte RWF BWM

Another addition on its way to me. Comes with a copy of his MIC, war badge roll and part of his pension records.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reuben Palin 63185 Pte RWF BWM   Reuben Palin 63185 Pte RWF BWM  

Reuben Palin 63185 Pte RWF BWM  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I tried a a search for him and got a hit on the Imperial War Museum Lives of the First World War so I added the information I had on him to the page.

https://livesofthefirstworldwar.org/...71351#evidence
    Regards,

Jerry

Nice to have the paperwork info.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I was able to find out he served in France with the 4th garrison battalion RWF which was made up of older and less fit men to garrison an area and allow the fitter troops to man the front line trenches. The 4th Grn. Bn. RWF served in France & Flanders form June 1916 until they were later renamed the 26th Service Bn RWF in 1918.
    Regards,

Jerry