Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern

Article about: Be haggling with the seller for weeks on this one, who wanted way too much for it and they finally agreed to sell it for a good price, not cheap but a bit below the going rate. Well they wan

Default RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern

Be haggling with the seller for weeks on this one, who wanted way too much for it and they finally agreed to sell it for a good price, not cheap but a bit below the going rate. Well they wanted top market rate for it, but I got it for about half that as that is nearer west wales prices IMO.

Unit stamped to the 5th Bn RWF and with remains of its original paper label, though the pics are poor and the proof of the pudding will have to wait until it arrives. It still has its flash.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern   RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern  

RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern   RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

nice tunic.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice tunic.
    Thanks Harry.

It will go nicely with my other RWF uniform jackets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern  
    Regards,

Jerry

It arrived today.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern   RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern  

RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern   RWF OR's scarlet home service tunic 1902 pattern  

Regards,

Jerry

Very nice good condition.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    Very nice good condition.
    Thanks Matt. It fits nicely with my RWF and other Welsh and British uniform items.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whilst rooting around today I noticed that this has a double WD arrow mark inside one of the sleeves showing it was officially withdrawn from service.

You might also notice that I have restored the missing "T's" (for Territorial) from the shoulder straps, though I still need to find a pair of brass 5's to go with them.

Regards,

Jerry