Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A Selection of World War I badges

Article about: Hello all, The detail and beauty of these badges is astounding. I felt that I should do them some justice and show them on the forum here. I do hope you have enjoyed seeing these badges, if

Default A Selection of World War I badges

Hello all,

The detail and beauty of these badges is astounding. I felt that I should do them some justice and show them on the forum here.

A Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badgesA Selection of World War I badges

I do hope you have enjoyed seeing these badges, if anyone has more to contribute, please do so!

Kind regards,

Joshua

Default Re: A Selection of World War I badges

Very nice Joshua and well photographed. Well worth commenting on more than once IMO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks very much Jerry, for the compliment and comment(s). I'm glad you like them!

Josh

I really enjoyed looking at these, fantastic photography and badges.

Tom

Very nice collection or WWI items. WWI items have always been my favorite and these picture show why.

Thanks
    Burt

?

Excellent group of badges and some rare ones as well, condition is terrific

?

Great pics!
    Quality badges - I agree about the detail.
    Badges oozing of history. I regoqnised a few and thought about how the regiments earned the right to wear the badges in question.

Would be terrific, if Joshua or others could chip in with some background of the individual badges and, as mentioned above, how the regiments earned the right to display the symbols.

?

Hello Joshua
    Amazing !!!
    thanks for share
    cordially
    Didier

Fantastic collection - really beautiful badges - the quality just shines through. Thanks very much for sharing

?

Great set of cap badges Josh.......especially like the "Cat and Cabbage", (York and Lancs), in pic 1. My late uncle served in the regiment post WWII.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Last edited by jimpy; 09-20-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Grammar/Addition

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast