Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

For those interested: Cockpit pocket watch on eBay - selling from the UK

Article about: Good Evening / Morning Ladies and Gentlemen Not really for me - but someone may find it worthwhile... A Mk IVa, H.WILLIAMSON non-luminous Pocket Watch. This would have been placed in the coc

Default For those interested: Cockpit pocket watch on eBay - selling from the UK

Good Evening / Morning Ladies and Gentlemen

Not really for me - but someone may find it worthwhile... A Mk IVa, H.WILLIAMSON non-luminous Pocket Watch. This would have been placed in the cockpit of a WW1 Allied plane. Definitely seen better days and missing the second hand, but certainly appears to be the 'real deal' - no holes for a suspension loop in the stem and an 8 day movement. Internals look very good. 2 bids and 9 days to go. Currently the highest bid is US$8.77.

Williamson owned the Swiss, Buren Watch Co. from 1898 until 1932.

Link: WWI Royal Flying Corps H Williamson Mark IVA Non Luminous Pocket Watch No 3134AC | eBay

Cheers
    Tim

For those interested: Cockpit pocket watch on eBay - selling from the UKFor those interested: Cockpit pocket watch on eBay - selling from the UKFor those interested: Cockpit pocket watch on eBay - selling from the UK

On the other hand - so to speak - there is this one...if only I had the funds - absolutely beautiful.

A Gander Chronograph Watch.

http://tinyurl.com/p86w5cw

Cheers