Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

U.S. WWI Collar Discs, Buttons, etc.

Article about: Hi guys, I picked these up yesterday. WWI stuff seems to be my thing lately. I wanted a nice set of collar disks to go with my discless tunic that I bought the other day, and I also needed a

Default U.S. WWI Collar Discs, Buttons, etc.

Hi guys,

I picked these up yesterday. WWI stuff seems to be my thing lately. I wanted a nice set of collar disks to go with my discless tunic that I bought the other day, and I also needed a button since there is one missing on the tunic. The S&W .38 round is pretty cool and pretty old, and it came with a note that reads "Memento of Capt. Kaigi"

Can anyone put a date on the .38 round? I know they have been making these for decades. The discs are pretty cool. The 155th Regiment fought against Poncho Villa in 1916. It was later sent to France to fight with the 39th Infantry Division.

Thanks,
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S. WWI Collar Discs, Buttons, etc.   U.S. WWI Collar Discs, Buttons, etc.  

U.S. WWI Collar Discs, Buttons, etc.   U.S. WWI Collar Discs, Buttons, etc.  

U.S. WWI Collar Discs, Buttons, etc.  

Default Re: U.S. WWI Collar Discs, Buttons, etc.

I have an Ivers Johnson pistol that was made in the early 1900's that shoots that round. I think they go back to civil war times, or just after it.