Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

US WW1 32nd Inf Div "Red Arrow" tunic

Article about: I recently obtained a WW1 Red Arrow Division Coat. I have the papers that came with this coat stating where the soldier went throughout the war. I am hoping to get more information on this p

Default US WW1 32nd Inf Div "Red Arrow" tunic

I recently obtained a WW1 Red Arrow Division Coat. I have the papers that came with this coat stating where the soldier went throughout the war. I am hoping to get more information on this particular coat.
    Thanks,

PhilUS WW1 32nd Inf Div "Red Arrow" tunicUS WW1 32nd Inf Div "Red Arrow" tunicUS WW1 32nd Inf Div "Red Arrow" tunicUS WW1 32nd Inf Div "Red Arrow" tunicUS WW1 32nd Inf Div "Red Arrow" tunic

?

Default re: US WW1 32nd Inf Div "Red Arrow" tunic

Nice coat! He was in the 32nd division and was a PFC. I totally forgot what the stripes for. I'm taking a shot in the dark but im thinking the two stipes are the overseas bars and the single stripe is an enlistment stripe.
    Ryan

This is a good division to have.
    nice ,I like it.
    chris

Is this kind of coat collectible? Does it have any significant value?

?

Yes it is collectable ww1 uniforms with patches and in good condition are quite scarce now, If I had to put a value on it I would say maybe 155 dollars, they are hard to find now especially with patches

Actually I believe the two stripes are each for 6 months overseas and the stripe on the right sleeves shows he was wounded.

Thanks guys! That makes a lot of sense sargetom as this particular soldier was in fact wounded

The collar disc is USNG for US National Guard. Nice coat. The stripe between the red arrow and the overseas stripes is for honorable discharge.

?

The coat is a model 1918. Hidden pockets meaning that they were not sewn to the outside of the jacket. The single stripe under the division patch is a discharge stripe.

Meuse Argonne.
    chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast