Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what year is this i can only find two markings

Article about: I know its a browning belt filling machines but it has very little numbers or letters on it i found a 3 on it and i found a raised looking d on it need some help here it has brass components

Thumbs up what year is this i can only find two markings

I know its a browning belt filling machines but it has very little numbers or letters on it i found a 3 on it and i found a raised looking d on it need some help here it has brass components on it all the ones ive seen show clearly what they are have not seen any with very little markings pics are below thanks for the help pic 8 and 9 have the 3 and the raised d in them thats all i can see thanks for the help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what year is this i can only find two markings   what year is this i can only find two markings  

what year is this i can only find two markings   what year is this i can only find two markings  

what year is this i can only find two markings   what year is this i can only find two markings  

what year is this i can only find two markings  

I'd guess 18 dated? here's mine to compare

thanks why is there no markings on mine like there is on yours and what is one of these worth it was given to me thanks a lot

Interesting piece of equipment..to which I cant make heads nor tails of..LOL..pardon my daftness ,,,but would there be a file photo somewhere to show its exact operation of what it does?

I dont know which end is up

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

its for loading machine gun ammo into the cloth belts does it for you by turning the crank instead of loading them one at a time with your fingers

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Interesting piece of equipment..to which I cant make heads nor tails of..LOL..pardon my daftness ,,,but would there be a file photo somewhere to show its exact operation of what it does?

I dont know which end is up

Regards Larry
    You load the bullets into the vertical ramp, and place the cloth belt onto the roller (roller has bullet width slots to pull the belt along), then crank away making sure your fingers are clear
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-12-2015 at 01:42 AM. Reason: added text

what is one of these worth reneblacky

Quote by Larisa Krutik View Post
    what is one of these worth reneblacky
    Can't help you there, I can't even remember how much I paid for mine!

Here's a Boobtube link to it's operation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgtdmGlXjio

Hey Larisa,
    I found this site for you and I'm a little in disbelief on their pricings! Browning belt filling machine model of 1918 $850.00

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast