Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

World War 1 Victory Medal

Article about: Hello Gents I was wondering if you could help me out a little? I would like to know how many Victory Medals were made? as in different countries?? I know the Uk,US & Japan had them along

?

Default World War 1 Victory Medal

Hello Gents I was wondering if you could help me out a little? I would like to know how many Victory Medals were made? as in different countries?? I know the Uk,US & Japan had them along with France & Belguim..But what other countries & have you have any photos that would be even better. Thanks for your time as always.. Cheers Terry. P.s heres mine..South Wales Borders...Pte Jones I think?? World War 1 Victory MedalWorld War 1 Victory MedalWorld War 1 Victory MedalWorld War 1 Victory Medal

Hi Terry,

Great Britain, United States, Portugal, Belgium, Italy, Czechoslovakia, Cuba, Greece, Romania, South Africa, France, Japan, Siam and Brazil and Poland? Some issues with the last one, not sure why.

Also good to see a Welsh medal. did you do any research on Pt. Jones SWB?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks Jerry for the info I will start looking around for them all in slow time!!!.As for the medal no I haven't really!! What I will do when I get home I will take some snaps of the side & look into it..To be honest that medal has sat in a biscuit tin since the 70s.. I only brought it out & put a ribbon on it about 6 months ago..Now it sits on my WW1 shelf..Looking rather nice with all the others.. Cheers Terry. World War 1 Victory Medal

very nice terry

Hi Terry,

here's a list:

I have GB, French, Belgian, Japanese, South African, Indian, Canadian and US (or at least I think I do!). I'll see if I can dig them out.

Cheers, Tom

?

Cheers Jake..always a pleasure sir.. & Tom if you do have some snaps that would be top dollar? & thanks for the info...I did look but nothing came up most interesting.. Cheers Terry.