Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Ww 1 toque

Article about: I finally found a toque for my WW1 flight helmet,,now it matches with the one in Prodgers book Vintage Flying Helmets on page 140.........Dave H

Default Ww 1 toque

I finally found a toque for my WW1 flight helmet,,now it matches with the one in Prodgers book Vintage Flying Helmets on page 140.........Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww 1 toque   Ww 1 toque  

Ww 1 toque   Ww 1 toque  

Thanks for showing! Lately I've had an increased interest in WWI Aviation as I've recently purchased a Balloonist/Luftschiffer's Soldbuch...
    The quest that never ends, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

That's a great looking display!...

Real nice British WW1 flyer? I am guessing I bet it wasn't easy to find either of the items. timothy

HI ,thanks Gunny for your comment,and Glenn WW 1 and WW 2 leather aviation helmets are my main interests at this time......Timothy the helmet is WW1 U.S. bought it from a forum member,and yes getting difficult to locate some of them and when you do they are expensive....Thanks for checking item..........Dave H

Nice looking rig Dave.

You can just imagine the wind chill. Make me feel cold just looking at it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice Dave.

I certainly envy your collection - you have some of the nicest flying helmets out there.

Edit: Bay State?

Cheers

Thanks to all for the nice comments.......Dave H