Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 British Headgear

Article about: I thought that some of these pics may be useful to the forum. A selection of British WW1 headwear from the early 1905 patter SD Cap to the 1916 pattern soft cap-erroneously called the 'Trenc

Default WW1 British Headgear

WW1 British HeadgearWW1 British HeadgearWW1 British HeadgearWW1 British HeadgearWW1 British HeadgearWW1 British HeadgearWW1 British HeadgearWW1 British HeadgearWW1 British HeadgearI thought that some of these pics may be useful to the forum. A selection of British WW1 headwear from the early 1905 patter SD Cap to the 1916 pattern soft cap-erroneously called the 'Trench Cap' by collectors. A selection of Officers 'Gor Blimey' Caps and an officers vesion of the soft cap.

Happy Xmas one and all Mark

Default Re: WW1 British Headgear

Hi Mark, A very good selection of circa WWI headgear you have, thanks for showing these. Never seen the 1916 soft cap before, very interesting.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Mark, these are excellent. I expecially like the Notts & Derby Regt examples, being my local Regt.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice pieces, Mark! Thanks for showing.

Regards

?

Great collection firend.