Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 British Wire cutters

Article about: 1916 dated and came into work this week. A heavy duty bit of kit. One can just imagine them being used to cut the German wire in No Man's Land!

Default WW1 British Wire cutters

1916 dated and came into work this week. A heavy duty bit of kit. One can just imagine them being used to cut the German wire in No Man's Land! Made by Wolsley.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 British Wire cutters   WW1 British Wire cutters  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Reg
    ?

Awesome..... Damn it, I might have to break my self-imposed purchase ban for these, is There an estimate please Ade?

Hi Reg, £20 to £30 on these.

Just got back from my first outside valuation day in Kenilworth. Some nice items came in.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Reg
    ?

Nice one.... Thanks for the info, the irony of having to clip through the wire and escape the "trench" to come and bid hasn't escaped me. Lol

Not up for sale until March so you have plenty of time.

Reg
    ?

Great....I'll start the tunnel...and watch for Goons. :-)