Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 CEF Western Front Map

Article about: I recently acquired this 1919 dated map of the western front published by Scarborough. it is extremely detailed and identifies major Canadian battle zones, describes casualty details and div

?

Default WW1 CEF Western Front Map

I recently acquired this 1919 dated map of the western front published by Scarborough. it is extremely detailed and identifies major Canadian battle zones, describes casualty details and divisional troop numbers of the battle zones, shows allied occupation zones in Germany and scheduled withdrawl dates.
    I'd like to display this great piece of history but I'd like to protect from UV light and the elements. However given large size ( 1.65 meters X 1.15 meters) framing it is prohibitively expensive. Any practical suggestions would be appreciated. cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 CEF Western Front Map   WW1 CEF Western Front Map  

WW1 CEF Western Front Map   WW1 CEF Western Front Map  

I just found this map in my grandmother's house. I wouldn't frame as there are two sides to the map. Maybe plexiglass would work? Or, get in contact with your local archives. I'm sure they could help!

Did you pay for this? If you did and don't mind me asking, how much was it? I can't find any previous sales for this item.