Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW1 MM Trio

Article about: Hello Ladies & Gents here are my latest medals to turn up.. A lovely Military Medal Trio..All the info is on the top of the card if anybody else can gleam any more info that would be gre

?

Default WW1 MM Trio

Hello Ladies & Gents here are my latest medals to turn up.. A lovely Military Medal Trio..All the info is on the top of the card if anybody else can gleam any more info that would be great. I would love to have his index card & gazette entry..Enjoy the photos . Cheers Terry. WW1 MM TrioWW1 MM TrioWW1 MM TrioWW1 MM TrioWW1 MM Trio

Very nice Terry,the condition is awesome,must be proud to now own this trio,well done and thanks for posting..............

?

Cheers Jake a nice set here at a decent price too.. I'm saving my money for a DCM which will be a lot more but these medals are lovely to look at & the stories behind them are amazing too...I'm going to need a bigger War Room soon lol.. Thanks again Jake for your input. Cheers Terry.

A bigger room mate,you must a very understanding Wife Lol,i wouldn't mind just a room..............

Sweet as a nut Terry , a great group and is that a reference to the sapper being a territorial force soldier? Leon.

?

Jake the wife knows the score!!!..I'm in charge 1% of the time.. & Leon yeah the medals came with some paperwork the wife didn't think it was important!! As I work away I only get to see what she takes photos of!! So I do have some info just need to look at it when I get home next!!!. & thanks for the nice comments guys. Cheers Terry.

they are beauts.

?

Cheers Harry.. I think so too.. Terry.

Very nice set.........!

Page 6833 - https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/...upplement/6824
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks Steve..the info you sent.. I must be having a dumb moment because I can't find my man??.. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast