Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 Red Cross and Bomber Pilot Wing Badges? ID? Authentic?

Article about: These 2 pieces are part of a group of 20 or so that were purchased in a lot at a reputable coin auction. Know next to nothing about these pieces, I am a coin guy but am trying to learn. Any

Default WW1 Red Cross and Bomber Pilot Wing Badges? ID? Authentic?

These 2 pieces are part of a group of 20 or so that were purchased in a lot at a reputable coin auction. Know next to nothing about these pieces, I am a coin guy but am trying to learn. Any information would be greatly appreciated. The lot included 2 badges that a friend helped identify from the WW1 era so I am thinking these are from that time period as well. Maybe? The red Cross pin is about 4" by 1 1/4." The other is about 3 5/8" by 1 5/8."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 Red Cross and Bomber Pilot Wing Badges?   ID?  Authentic?   WW1 Red Cross and Bomber Pilot Wing Badges?   ID?  Authentic?  

WW1 Red Cross and Bomber Pilot Wing Badges?   ID?  Authentic?   WW1 Red Cross and Bomber Pilot Wing Badges?   ID?  Authentic?  

WW1 Red Cross and Bomber Pilot Wing Badges?   ID?  Authentic?   WW1 Red Cross and Bomber Pilot Wing Badges?   ID?  Authentic?  

WW1 Red Cross and Bomber Pilot Wing Badges?   ID?  Authentic?  

?

Go to the American Military Forum.
    I don't think the ones you are showing to be real.
    Your source has nothing to do with originality.