Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW1 Uniforms and gear in my inventory

Article about: Slowly but surely I'm figuring out how to work within the guidelines of this forum. I appreciate the tips. Here's some photos of military gear I'm a lot more familiar, and confident in deali

Here's a few pix of items I've had in inventory. All are now in museums. A tad older than WW1.
    Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 Uniforms and gear in my inventory   WW1 Uniforms and gear in my inventory  

WW1 Uniforms and gear in my inventory   WW1 Uniforms and gear in my inventory  

MAP
    ?

Nice Jim. Like the 2nd to last photo myself. Too bad you don't set up at the local shows near me, I would go home broke...lol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'm short on Span-Am War uniforms right now. The one pictured was really nice, but at one point I had a named 1st United States Volunteer Cavalry (Rough Rider's) grouping. It didn't last long at the table.
    Here's a few pics of the best WWI trunk grouping I've ever had. It is now on display at the Ft. Sill Artillery Museum, Oklahoma.
    Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 Uniforms and gear in my inventory   WW1 Uniforms and gear in my inventory  

Hey Jim,

Thanks for sharing, I'm always surprised at how many complete US identified groupings are around. Perhaps American soldiers were given more liberty to return home with all of their items than their Canadian and British allies? It's not often that I see a complete Canadian or Brit grouping.

I think the value of US ww1 items will soon begin to rise.

Cheers,

Quinn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2