Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWI British tunic for sale.

Article about: What a shame this type of thing is so prodominant in the modern age,and i do believe that living in desperate financial times does effect the way certain folk behave,Not all of us im glad to

Default Re: WWI British tunic for sale.

What a shame this type of thing is so prodominant in the modern age,and i do believe that living in desperate financial times does effect the way certain folk behave,Not all of us im glad to say......like Jerry said very clever wording indeed........Jake.

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    I can see them, if you click on the item, then sellers other items, then lick completed listings to the left of the page.
    Well this Leica camera is an obvious fake, it has property of the Luftwaffe and eagle over M KM stamps, what garbage.

WW2 German Leica camera | eBay
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

He's certainly one to watch!

?

Sent to seller:

"Oh dear, my pattern ' 22 ' re-enactment jacket has come up for sale on Ebay, item number 130861994950. I brought this brand new in 1993 for £30. My wife added the pocket pleats and the extra pleat under the collar. You can clearly see my name and 5 ND ( Notts and Derby ) inside. Now it is a Military Medal winner jacket at the moment has reached £200.09. What can I say, someone is going to be dissapointed."

Sellers reply:

I bought this on Ebay as is two months ago. It also had a belt and bandolier. I realised that I could turn a profit by selling separately which is what I have done.

I have described the item accurately as you will see. It is a 1902 pattern (5th variant) as you well know there is no 1922 pattern BUT I have stated it is AKA 22 pattern.

Regards

KV

- k_voller

It's a pet hate of mine too, I cant stop it, but I can make it known that others know.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I won it anyway for £245. So someone wont have a nasty surprise. Contacted ebay and they said they are looking into his account.

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    I won it anyway for £245. So someone wont have a nasty surprise. Contacted ebay and they said they are looking into his account.
    Vicky, your a braver person than me and I hope Ebay side with you.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    haha, they appear to be.

?

How did it go?

Interesting the confusion over 22 pattern . 1922 modification is of course what usually turn up though i sold a Hants regt beauty at £100 all originally badged up on ebay ( found a good home in Spain !) . They just dont command much interest being interwar and seen as parade, Lots of clean ones end up on ebay WW1 section . Understandable as a re enactor alternative .

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    That be one gutsy tough little British gal, for sure.....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2