Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WWI USA Roster; Company “H”, 126th Infantry, 63rd Brigade, 32nd Division

Article about: By pure chance I found this poster years ago and it featured my great-grandfather's name and allowed me to discover more information about his involvement in the great war. I post it now wit

?

Default WWI USA Roster; Company “H”, 126th Infantry, 63rd Brigade, 32nd Division

By pure chance I found this poster years ago and it featured my great-grandfather's name and allowed me to discover more information about his involvement in the great war. I post it now with the hopes it might do the same for someone else.

The only other thing I have to share is the story my grandfather told me (so who knows how factual it is). The story goes that there was a truce called at sundown, at which point members of the company would sneak across enemy lines to drink with Germans, then on the return trip cut the thoughts of German sentries in spite of the truce. Again I don't know how true it really is.

If you want to share anything else about this division please do!

Company “H”, 126th Infantry, 63rd Brigade, 32nd Division

Captain: FRED W. BEAUDRY
    First Lieutenant: JOHN R. DeVALL
    Second Lieutenant: SEVERNE S. MacLAUGHLIN, JOHN C. POWELL
    First Sergeant: JOHN P. WOODS
    Mess Sergeant: HENRY ZUKER
    Supply Sergeant: HARRY C. MARVIN

I simply don't have the energy or time to type out the entire list, so consult the images.
    I also provide these images as "CC0 - Public Domain" so use them however you want.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI USA Roster; Company “H”, 126th Infantry, 63rd Brigade, 32nd Division   WWI USA Roster; Company “H”, 126th Infantry, 63rd Brigade, 32nd Division