Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

10 K + Gray NCO SS Visor???

Article about: by BOB COLEMAN At that price, I would have some long thoughts about selling one of the two in my collection. Bob well if you like to sell one from yours i think i know a guy that can be inte

Default 10 K + Gray NCO SS Visor???

I know Collectors Guild is expensive, but $10,445.00 for a moth damaged gray SS-VT NCO cap? Am I out of step when it comes to values? The Collector's Guild
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 10 K + Gray NCO SS Visor???
    P
    Many

Default Re: 10 K + Gray NCO SS Visor???

No, Bob, you are not living in the past.

These sites hope to sucker someone into believing that items are worth multiples of their value. They live off the profits and will continue to push prices in the hopes that someone will be desperate enough to pay this, or worse yet, believe this is the market value of the item.

I have great faith in the solid values of many collectibles, but with dealers ever pushing the limits, they may find themselves with great inventory and no buyers.

Bob Hritz

?

Each item wait for a customer...
    I'am allways wonder why a modern fashioned jacket from Hugo Boss can cost 50000 USD
    That is a nice cap, expencive but very nice. As I know that in the past there was a lot of reach Russian guys who spend some money there.
    Even better to buy there than in Russia
    would you buy some stuff?
    Leibstandarte - military antiques. Moscow. Steel buckle of SS private (rare manufacturer RODO), Germany

Leibstandarte - military antiques. Moscow. Uniforms

Leibstandarte - military antiques. Moscow. Aluminium buckle of SS private, Germany

That is only one word- the market...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Just had a look at that site Dimas and this for sale at $79,000!!! Jeez. No wonder I'm always broke
    Doesn't Peter always work on consignment only? or have i got that wrong, It maybe why the prices are always high. A customer of mine sent him a KM standard bearers patch, He put it up for $2,800 CD$. I got it on my site now @ £800.........bit of a difference
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 10 K + Gray NCO SS Visor???  

?

I don't think it will take long to sell for that price.
    Peter's website seems to attract a lot of wealthy visitors.

realistic price in my opinion,try to find another one

The prices there are set by the consignee as far as I know.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by besslein View Post
    realistic price in my opinion,try to find another one
    At that price, I would have some long thoughts about selling one of the two in my collection.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

TacticalPanzer
    ?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Just had a look at that site Dimas and this for sale at $79,000!!! Jeez. No wonder I'm always broke
    Doesn't Peter always work on consignment only? or have i got that wrong, It maybe why the prices are always high. A customer of mine sent him a KM standard bearers patch, He put it up for $2,800 CD$. I got it on my site now @ £800.........bit of a difference
    $79,000 for an almost compleat DE Standarte is not that bad!! of course that is if everything is original and no serius damage are present to the pieces, the last compleat one I saw for sale in the USA was going for $100,000 USD and this was almost 5 years ago.....and it was probably all original parts but post-war assembled one. For me this DE flags and finials are among the few real rare and exotic pieces of Third Reich period, so for my money(if I had this amount to spend) I will have one of these..well maybe after I got my Mercedes Benz SLR 722 edition

?

There not a lot of good items in the market, you can easily get common items, but the visors as this one IMO is a very rare novadays. Bob you have a couple in collection, and you don't need anymore. But someone dream about that and will spend even more-good items can dictate the price...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast