Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2.WK Deutsche Reichsbahn Schirmmütze original?

Article about: hi. any help is highly appreciated on this one : ) i have read/re-read the thread on reichsbahn visors on this forum and i have seen the makers label inside this cap. but that doesn`t make t

Default 2.WK Deutsche Reichsbahn Schirmmütze original?

hi.
    any help is highly appreciated on this one : )
    i have read/re-read the thread on reichsbahn visors on this forum and i have seen the makers label inside this cap.
    but that doesn`t make this an original.
    asking price is euro 345
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2.WK Deutsche Reichsbahn Schirmmütze original?   2.WK Deutsche Reichsbahn Schirmmütze original?  

2.WK Deutsche Reichsbahn Schirmmütze original?   2.WK Deutsche Reichsbahn Schirmmütze original?  

2.WK Deutsche Reichsbahn Schirmmütze original?   2.WK Deutsche Reichsbahn Schirmmütze original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2.WK Deutsche Reichsbahn Schirmmütze original?
    P
    Many

Good wartime Model 1941 visor--you have to find a matching state eagle in gold (which may be tough to do, as most were made of zinc and do not hold their finish well).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

hello, sir.
    if i was to purchase the eagle original to this visor the seller wanted 80 euro more (including postage rate).
    so i think i will buy the visor and take my chances with the eagle when time permits.
    thank you for looking at this!!!
    i cannot say "thank you" enough to all the people who help me on this forum : )

Nice cap that one...........quality maker and I would buy it on the strength of the info under the celluloid.
    The eagle will come to you in time 80 euro is too much for the eagle IMO.

cheers

Tony

DRK
    ?

100% Original visor

Theo

?

Very nice cap. 80 euro is way to much. $50-60 is a realistic value. Check some of the big dealers sites and you should find one in the near future.

yes a nice cap.

When buying the eagle, see to it the state eagle has the proper RZM marking
    and officially should have a wingspan of about 5.6 cm! This makes your visored
    cap one from 1941 or later in the war.

The cord with the shown photo is for another pay-group: 11 through 7a.
    Yours is 17a through 12 (see official Reichsbahn drawings).

?

I'm I wrong in thinking the Reichbahn was a Civil organization and not a political organization. I have had lots of Reichbahn buckles and none of them were RZM marked. Wondering why the eagle would need to be RZM marked. I have all the volumes of your headgear books and I am sure the info is in them. Thank for sharing your knowledge with us.

Kirby: there is a difference in things. Reichsbahn is state/civil and not political,
    however all state eagles were officially needed to be marked with an RZM-code.
    This was just an order! This order was not meant for buckles and so there was
    no RZM code involved. I know there exist lots of state eagles having no RZM code
    and being original. Maybe some manufacturers were not aware of the orders!
    See just this tiny note in the catalogue from F.W.Assmann about this matter.

Maybe it is not told in any of my books yet (I can't remember), but the whole matter
    will be deepened out and explained in volume 6 for the headgear-series, which I am
    writing at the moment. It will take a long time before I am ready with it, as much
    subjects are more intricate as I had expected. The 800 or more photographs (which I
    have chosen from the about 2,400 in files for this volume) will give you an idea later!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast